E-commerce and the A – Z of selling online
How to set up an online business courses held on the Northern Beaches, North Shore and throughout the Sydney Metropolitan Area.
Selling online can be an extremely exciting yet daunting prospect for many businesses.
There are quite a few things that need to be considered and I am always surprised as to how under-prepared some business owners are. If you’re considering starting an online business or making the transition to selling your current products via your website, then this workshop has been created specifically with you in mind.
Topics covered include:
- The options available when selling online and what software should you consider?
- How to effectively present your products online.
- Shipping and payment options.
- How to position yourself in the marketplace to ensure potential customers find you.
- Why it’s important to optimise your website content to ensure a top Google ranking.
- Why you should consider niche markets when selling online and how you can successfully compete with bigger, more established companies.
How do you prefer to learn?
Tailored Training Sessions
Content is tailored to the specific requirements of your business and industry.
My tailored training sessions are perfect for businesses requiring more personalised assistance, or those unable to attend a public workshop. Sessions can be held at your workplace or in my training rooms throughout Sydney. Businesses located outside Sydney can be accommodated if specific attendance numbers are reached.
Running time : Approximately 3 hours with plenty of time allocated to answer questions.
For groups of business owners who may not work in the same business / industry. Gather a group of friends or business associates or attend one of my public workshops.
Running time : Approximately 3 hours with plenty of time allocated to answer questions. Printed summary notes are provided to participants.