Caravan park web design services Australia.
I have been working with Hampshire Tourist Parks since 2006. The organisation has caravan parks located throughout Australia and I design each website when a new park is added to their portfolio.
As the Group’s SEO expert, I must ensure each website is optimised correctly for search engine ranking (SEO) and appears top of Google for any relevant keywords.
I also undertake regular updates to ensure each WordPress website is kept up to date, adhere to Google’s search engine ranking requirements and generally keep them looking fresh and contemporary in their design and layout.
An important consideration is to ensure the design and content of each caravan park website speaks directly the broad range of demographics that are looking to holiday at each caravan park.
Ocean Shores Holiday Park – www.oceanshoresholidaypark.com.au
Website Design & Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
My role in the design and development of each website includes:
- Design a new logo for each tourist park that is unique to each property yet consistent with the Hampshire Tourist Park brand.
- Develop a new WordPress website that is consistent with the overall Hampshire Tourist Park brand yet unique to each property, their location and the clientele they attract.
- Undertake extensive keyword research for search engine optimisation (SEO) to achieve a top ranking on Google for keywords used by potential guests searching within the region and the type of accommodation on offer.
- Curate content aimed at improving the website’s keyword relevancy to secure a page one Google ranking while also providing useful and helpful information for visitors to each website.
- Add strong calls-to-action throughout the website encouraging visitors to make enquiries with each tourist park.
- Set up a contact management system (CMS) so the tourist park managers can quickly and cost-effectively communicate via email with past guests and potential guests. Integrate automated online subscription forms with the CMS system – see Constant Contact / MailChimp.
- Interlink each website to improve cross-promotion and ensure more frequent search engine crawling.
- Link to online booking portals. Link to social media accounts.
- Provide website and email hosting.
- Assist with domain name setup and redirection, where necessary.
- Provide WordPress training to the tourist park management staff so they can manage and update their new website with confidence.
New Logo Design
When a new tourist park joins the Hampshire Tourist Park group, I am also required to design a logo that represents the location and features of the property.
Depending upon the awareness of the tourist park’s current branding, it can be important not to stray too far from the original logo to maintain familiarity with visitors to the resort. To this end, I often use the same colours but update the logo to a more contemporary design that is consistent with the Hampshire Tourist Parks brand.
Does your business or company need multiple websites at an affordable cost?
If you have any questions or would like a quote to develop multiple websites for your company, contact me directly for more information.
I have been providing professional website design, SEO, online marketing and graphic design services to Sydney businesses since 1996. One of my most distinguishing points of difference over other website designers is the advice, knowledge and expertise she provides her clients at no additional cost – I don’t just design your website and send you on your way. My goal is to ensure your business achieves success online, every day, and is noticed by your potential clients and customers.
I provide expert SEO services to ensure your website(s) rank top of Google. If required, I can also manage your website, social media and online marketing on your behalf. Her search engine marketing (SEM) and internet marketing services guarantee your business stays abreast of Google’s strict algorithm requirements and is being seen by potential customers every single day.