Affordable internet and online marketing services for small business.
Digital marketing (also called ‘online marketing’ or ‘internet marketing’) is the process of gaining traffic and visibility of your website from search engines and other platforms such as social media, email marketing campaigns, Google Maps, etc, through both paid and unpaid efforts.
In the constantly changing online environment where Google makes daily updates to their search algorithm, social media is evolving at light speed, and the way in which people use the internet to find information, purchase products and source services, it’s no wonder small businesses are overwhelmed and grapple with how to successfully market their businesses online – and cost-effectively.
This is where I can help!
Professional digital marketing services you can trust
Starting my business back in 1996, RAM Marketing has been growing and evolving in parallel with how consumers use the internet. It’s a very different landscape in 2020 than it was 20 years ago.
In the early 2000s, the expertise needed to run a successful digital agency included website coding and basic search engine optimisation.
Now, in 2020, my growing list of expertise as a digital marketing specialist extends to include the following :
- Website design and development
- Local marketing and domain authority (Google Maps, citations, backlinks, etc)
- Advanced keyword research and organic search engine optimisation
- Social media setup and management
- Website copywriting for SEO
- Email marketing and database management (MailChimp, Constant Contact, etc)
- Website hosting and domain name registration
This list is in no way complete as new, innovative digital marketing opportunities arise all the time. As a digital marketer, it is my job to stay abreast of these and update my clients accordingly. I do this with regular phone calls, emails, e-newsletters and blog articles added to my website.
Successful internet marketing is a continuing evolution of keyword strategy, website content updates, back-linking, social media activity and much more, to encourage traffic and engagement through your website.
Digital marketing for small business tips
To assist with your understanding of digital marketing, you may find the articles below of interest.
- Online marketing tips for a successful 2020
- How will the Google BERT update affect small businesses in 2020?
- The importance of ensuring your Google My Business (Local) listing is up to date
- The benefits of using social listening tools to connect with potential customers in real-time
- Why trade businesses should have a website
- Which is better for small business – Instagram or Facebook?
- The benefits of email marketing for small business
Digital marketing advice and assistance
If a top Google ranking is paramount for the success of your business but you don’t have the time or resources to manage your online marketing in-house, I can manage everything on your behalf. My digital marketing packages are tailored specifically for your business and contain only the services you need. You can allocate a monthly budget for your online marketing campaigns or I can devise a program that fits your desired outcomes.