WORDPRESS WEBSITES WITH SEO INCLUDED.
Japonica is a Northern Beaches wedding florist. I have been working with Fiona, the owner of Japonica, for 10+ years. Over this time her website has undertaken 2 major upgrades to ensure the business’ online brand is stylish and contemporary, and conforms to Google’s strict SEO requirements. Like most businesses, a top Google ranking is important to attract new customers all year round.
All-inclusive website design service included:
- WordPress website design with blog integration »
- Search engine optimisation (SEO) »
- Telephone training »
- Website hosting »
The last website upgrade was done prior to the penetration of smart phones so a new, mobile-friendly website was required. To this end I recommended WordPress, for the following reasons:
- WordPress website design has great flexibility. Starting with a base template, my coding expertise means I can transform even the most basic template into something functional, stylish and practical. I don’t have any design restrictions and can create a website layout to suit the client’s specific requirements;
- WordPress is responsive (mobile-friendly) so looks great on all devices including desktop computers (Mac & PC), laptops, tablets and smart-phones;
- WordPress has built-in content management functionality. This means Fiona can very easily add, edit and manage her website content from an easy-to-use Dashboard. The Dashboard is also mobile-friendly so Fiona updates can be made quickly from any device, anywhere;
- WordPress powers 30% of the computers globally. Like any product with such enormous global penetration, this means there is a huge variety of affordable (many free) plugins available. Plugins on a website are like apps on a mobile phone – they add certain user functionality. Plugin examples include appointment calendars, online shopping cart, social media feeds and much, much more;
- WordPress comes with a built-in blog which is a great place to showcase articles (posts) such as helpful tips, company updates, industry news, case studies and projects. Fiona uses her blog to showcase examples of wedding jobs and wedding flower style tips. Check out Japonica’s wedding flower blog »
- As one of the largest website programs in the world, there is a huge WordPress online support community and millions of articles answering every conceivable question or offering solutions to any WordPress problem; and
- Google loves WordPress! As an SEO expert, this makes my role when optimising a website to achieve a top Google ranking more efficient than other website creation tools such as Joomla, WIX or SquareSpace.
About the client
Since 2007, Fiona Wasley and the Japonica team have been creating beautiful wedding flowers for Northern Beaches and North Shore brides. With a small, dedicated team of Northern Beaches florists, they create floral loveliness for all milestone celebrations and corporate events. Fiona has been a florist for 16 years, and prior to this worked in the fashion industry. She is driven, organised, professional and passionate about every aspect of every installation. No matter the size of the brief, Fiona is inspired to create something amazing.
Northern Beaches WordPress Website Design Company
I have been providing specialist WordPress website development, SEO and internet marketing services since 1996. One of my most distinguishing points of difference over other website development companies is the advice, knowledge and expertise I provide my clients at no additional cost. I don’t see my role as simply your website developer or graphic designer. I work in conjunction with you to determine who your clients are, where they can be found and how we can ensure your marketing message speaks directly to potential customers. I want your business to get noticed and your level of enquiries to increase exponentially. My affordable all-inclusive packages include website development, SEO (Google ranking), keyword research, domain name registration, website hosting and unlimited email addresses.