Manage your SEO in-house and achieve greater success online.
SEO training courses held on the Northern Beaches, North Shore and throughout the Sydney Metropolitan Area.
Our advanced SEO course is suitable for people who have attended “The Basics” workshop and want to progress to the next level. Also suitable for people who are more familiar with SEO but want to manage their website optimisation in-house and achieve greater success online.
Topics covered include:
- What you should be doing on an ongoing basis to secure a top search engine ranking
- Using SEO to target new customers and untouched sectors of the market.
- How you can use SEO to market your business to local, national and international customers.
- How any changes to Google’s algorithm have altered how websites need to be optimised and how you can ensure your website is complying.
- How a combination of your website’s content, in conjunction with mobile friendly technology, back links and a strong social media presence form the foundations for online success in the current marketplace.
After attending this session you will gain the skills required to confidently manage your online marketing in-house with confidence. You will also be better equipped to instruct your website developer regarding any changes that may be required to your website.
At the end of the session we devise an strategic online marketing plan that will pull everything discussed together.
How do you prefer to learn?
Tailored Training Sessions
Content is tailored to the specific requirements of your business and industry.
My tailored training sessions are perfect for businesses requiring more personalised assistance, or those unable to attend a public workshop. Sessions can be held at your workplace or in my training rooms throughout Sydney. Businesses located outside Sydney can be accommodated if specific attendance numbers are reached.
Running time : Approximately 3 hours with plenty of time allocated to answer questions.
For groups of business owners who may not work in the same business / industry. Gather a group of friends or business associates or attend one of my public workshops.
Running time : Approximately 3 hours with plenty of time allocated to answer questions. Printed summary notes are provided to participants.Testimonial