WordPress WooCommerce websites Northern Beaches, North Shore & Sydney.
The addition of a shopping cart and payment facilities to your website can turn people simply browsing into buyers.
If you want to start selling products online, accepting secure payments or collect donations from supporters, I can help turn your goals into a reality. Whether you’re a passionate start up or well established business, I offer e-commerce website solutions that suit any budget.
Some of the benefits of my e-commerce websites
- Responsive, mobile-friendly design
- Fully optimised for search engine ranking
- An easy-to-use content management interface means you can so you can add / edit products from any computer, smart-phone or tablet
- A choice of secure payment gateway options are available including Paypal, credit card, eWay, PostPay with additional payment options available including payment upon pick up, cash on delivery, bank deposit and Bpay
- I create a contemporary, easy-to-navigate design that is consistent with your brand
- You can sell anything from physical products to digital downloads and there is no limit to the number of products you can feature
- Track sales, customer orders and stock level via built-in reports
- Keyword searches allow your customers to easily find products
- Up sell with the ‘related products’ feature
- Easily add sale items and discounts to products
- Encourage return business with gift vouchers and discount coupons
- Supports different currencies
- Local or international shipping options available
- Shopping cart can be integrated into any new website or your existing website
- Full training provided onsite at your office, my office or over the phone
WordPress WooCommerce shopping cart website design
WordPress powers approximately one third of all websites globally. WooCommerce is a powerful, highly customisable plugin that adds shopping cart (e-commerce) functionality quickly and cost effectively to any WordPress website.
According to WooCommerce, as at January 2018, the plugin powers over 28% of all online stores globally making it the most popular eCommerce platform on the internet. I have been developing WordPress websites with WooCommerce integration for 10+ years and love it’s flexibility, ease of use and extensions that allow store owners to effectively upsell to customers.
WooCommerce features :
- Mobile friendly and looks great on all computers, tablets and smartphones.
- Store owners can easily add, update and delete products from any device via a user-friendly dashboard.
- Sell products, subscriptions and virtual products.
- Choose whether you want your customers to register before being able to purchase your products, or via simple checkout.
- Choose from range of shipping methods including free shipping, pickup, Australia Post and local delivery.
- Courier rates can easily be imported or define specific rates for different products, like extra charges for heavy products.
- Comprehensive tax settings with tax classes and local tax rates.
- Huge range of payment gateways are supported including Paypal, credit card, Australian bank account payments, e-Way, direct bank deposit, cheque and payment upon pickup.
- Keep track of sales through detailed reports anywhere, anytime. View sales, refunds and coupons over time. See your top products and categories.
- Particulars of all orders are emailed to you immediately. A copy of the order is also sent to the customer immediately.
- Customers can post product reviews and star ratings.
- Add sale prices and take advantage of coupon discount codes.
- Customers can sort products by popularity, newness, rating, price or other attributes.
- Track and manage stock levels. Hold stock after an order is cancelled, get notifications for low and out-of-stock items, hide out-of-stock items and more.
- One-click refunds can be applied from the Admin Dashboard.
- Search feature so customers can search for particular products by keyword.
- Add customer notes, edit stock manually, mark items you shipped, and manage the fulfillment process.
- Product details can be imported from an Excel file.
An advantage of the WooCommerce online shopping cart plugin for WordPress are the huge array of extensions that can easily be incorporated. Extensions can be added to upsell to customers, reducing shopping cart abandonment, create product bundles and so much more. Premium extensions can also be incorporated to extend your website beyond a shopping cart so you can take bookings, memberships and recurring subscriptions. Your WooCommerce store can even integrate with Amazon, Facebook, Instagram, Google and eBay. The potential is quite simply endless.
If you need help setting up or using your WordPress website with WooCommerce integration, contact me for assistance. I can assist with the following:
- New WordPress website development with WooCommerce installation
- WooCommerce setup and integration on any WordPress website
- WooCommerce upgrades
- WooCommerce extension installation and setup
- Switching from Shopify, BigCommerce, WIX, etc to WooCommerce and WordPress
- WordPress and WooCommerce training
For all your WordPress and WooCommerce requirements contact Rebecca Mitchell direct. Rebecca is a Sydney website design specialising in WordPress and WooCommerce. Located on Sydney’s Northern Beaches, Rebecca has clients on the North Shore, Sydney and around Australia.
TEL: (02) 9982 5057
QUOTES: Click here for a quote »
eCommerce Course : Setting up an online store
Selling online can be an extremely exciting yet somewhat daunting prospect for many business owners. Get it right and the rewards can be fantastic and extremely profitable for a very long time. My digital marketing courses have been created to help you achieve all your business goals online.
When setting up an online shop, whether you’re selling products or services, there are quite a few things that need to be considered. I am always somewhat surprised how under-prepared many business owners are. If you’re considering starting an online business or making the transition to selling your current products via your website, then this workshop has been created specifically with you in mind.
Topics covered include:
- The options available when selling online and what software should you consider?
- How to effectively present your products online.
- Shipping and payment options.
- How to position yourself in the marketplace to ensure potential customers find you.
- Why it’s important to optimise your website content to ensure a top Google ranking.
- Why you should consider niche markets when selling online and how you can successfully compete with bigger, more established companies.
Workshops and training sessions can be held at your business premises or at my training rooms on Sydney’s Northern Beaches. Sessions usually run for approximately 3 hours with plenty of time allocated to answer any questions you may have.