SHOPPING CART & ecommerce WEBSITE DESIGN NORTHERN BEACHES, NORTH SHORE, SYDNEY
The addition of a shopping cart and payment facilities to your website can turn people simply browsing into buyers.
If you want to start selling products online, accepting secure payments or collect donations from supporters, I can help turn your goals into a reality. Whether you’re a passionate start up or well established business, I offer e-commerce website solutions that suit any budget.
Some of the benefits of my e-commerce websites
- Responsive, mobile-friendly design
- Fully optimised for search engine ranking
- An easy-to-use content management interface means you can so you can add / edit products from any computer, smart-phone or tablet
- A choice of secure payment gateway options are available including Paypal, credit card, eWay, PostPay with additional payment options available including payment upon pick up, cash on delivery, bank deposit and Bpay
- I create a contemporary, easy-to-navigate design that is consistent with your brand
- You can sell anything from physical products to digital downloads and there is no limit to the number of products you can feature
- Track sales, customer orders and stock level via built-in reports
- Keyword searches allow your customers to easily find products
- Up sell with the ‘related products’ feature
- Easily add sale items and discounts to products
- Encourage return business with gift vouchers and discount coupons
- Supports different currencies
- Local or international shipping options available
- Shopping cart can be integrated into any new website or your existing website
- Full training provided onsite at your office, my office or over the phone
Workshop : The A-Z of Selling Online
For the uninitiated, selling online can be an exciting yet somewhat daunting prospect.
There are many things business owners need to consider before selling their wares online however I am always surprised as to how under-prepared some business owners are. If you’re considering starting an online business or making the transition to selling your products via your website, this workshop is for you.
Topics covered include:
- What options are available when selling online and what software should you consider?
- Presenting your products online.
- Shipping and payment gateway options.
- Positioning yourself in the marketplace and ensuring customers find you.
- Why it’s important to optimise your website content to secure a top Google ranking.
- Why you should consider niche markets when selling online and how you can successfully compete with bigger, more established companies.
At the end of the session we devise an strategic online marketing plan that will pull everything discussed together.
Printed summary notes are provided to participants.
Workshops and training sessions can be held at your business premises or at my training rooms on the Northern Beaches. Sessions usually run for approximately 3 hours with plenty of time allocated to answer any questions you may have.