Social Media Training Courses
Learn how to confidently use social media and get it working for your business
For the untrained, social media can be extremely time consuming and yield little results. Sometimes it works, but more often than not, it doesn’t. I estimate that approximately 80% of businesses aren’t using social media properly.
Before launching your business on social media, it is important to first device a social media marketing strategy. If you don’t have a purpose or know what results you want to achieve. If not, your social media efforts will be disjointed and unlikely to gain traction. This is why social media doesn’t work for many business owners. They fail to plan.
If this is happening to you, or perhaps you’re not even sure where to start, my social media training courses will give you the understanding and confidence to use social media successfully.
Social media training topics covered:
- An introduction to the features and benefits of the different social media platforms.
- Platforms: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, Google+ and Twitter.
- Learn what social media platforms work best when targeting specific customers demographics.
- How to increase your organic reach to ensure your followers see your posts.
- How to devise and implement a social media marketing plan.
- Tools that help make managing your social media easier and less time-consuming.
- How to create successful paid Facebook and Instagram advertising campaigns.
How do you prefer to learn?
TAILORED TRAINING SESSIONS
My tailored training sessions are perfect for businesses requiring more personalised assistance, or those unable to attend a public workshop. Sessions can be held at your workplace or in my training rooms throughout Sydney. Businesses located outside Sydney can be accommodated if specific attendance numbers are reached. Minimum 1 attendee / no maximum.
Running time: Approximately 3 hours with plenty of time allocated to answer questions.
PUBLIC AND GROUP WORKSHOPS
Public workshops are run throughout the year at locations around the Sydney metropolitan area. Or, gather a group of friends and/or colleagues and I can run a workshop specifically for you. Minimum of 2 attendees / no maximum.
Running time: Approximately 3 hours with plenty of time allocated to answer questions. Printed summary notes are provided to participants.
Social media course enquiries
Social media consultancy
I offer face-to-face social media consultancy for small business owners and their teams. I also run group workshops teaching staff how to successfully manage their social media campaigns in-house. These can be held at your workplace or in my training rooms on Sydney’s Northern Beaches.