All inclusive trade websites with SEO for Google ranking.
JG Bathroom Renovations Northern Beaches were recommended to me by another of my trade clients. They already had a website but it had been developed many years ago and looked old and outdated. The original website was not mobile friendly and hadn’t been updated for many years. The client had lost touch with the original website developer and, because the website didn’t have content management functionality, they weren’t able to make updates or changes. All the content and photos were out of date. Unfortunately, it hadn’t been optimised at all for search engine ranking so wasn’t attracting any business or customer enquiries.
This project didn’t just include new website design but also extensive search engine optimisation and keyword research with the goal of attracting customer enquiries and expanding into new areas. To this end, I undertook the following:
- Creating a stylish and contemporary website design that represented their business and appealed to the customers they want to attract.
- WordPress website development with built-in content management functionality so the client can make changes themselves. Scroll down to read about the benefits of WordPress websites.
- Extensive keyword research and a comprehensive SEO strategy.
- Portfolio and photo gallery so the client can showcase their bathroom renovation projects.
Cheap website hosting
Additionally, the client was being charged too much by their current website hosting provider so I switched them over to a more cost-effective package that suited their requirements. This hosting package included a free SSL certificate which adds browsing security to their website and is now a Google prerequisite.
GET IN TOUCH FOR A WEB DESIGN QUOTE
For an obligation-free chat about your businesses’ online requirements, don’t hesitate to contact me directly.
Trade Business Web Design Northern Beaches
I have been providing specialist website development, SEO and internet marketing services for businesses of all shapes and sizes (including Sydney hotels and pubs) since 1996. One of my most distinguishing points of difference over other website development companies is the advice, knowledge and expertise I provide my clients at no additional cost. I don’t see my role as simply your website developer or graphic designer. I work in conjunction with you to determine who your clients are, where they can be found and how we can ensure your marketing message speaks directly to potential customers. I want your business to get noticed and your level of enquiries to increase exponentially. My affordable all-inclusive packages include website development, SEO (Google ranking), keyword research, domain name registration, website hosting and unlimited email addresses.
Search engine optimisation for a top Google ranking
When I developed this new website, the brief included organic search engine optimisation to ensure the client achieved a top Google ranking. After all, what’s the point having a beautiful website if potential customers can’t find it?
Organic search engine optimisation
It’s important to point out that search engine optimisation (or SEO as it is commonly referred) is not easy and that’s why many website developers don’t do it. I have been optimising websites for 15+ years and it is a highly complex process that requires ongoing commitment to stay up to date with Google’s ever-changing requirements. For every website I optimise I undertake extensive keyword research, develop an extensive SEO strategy, curate the required content, research the client’s competitors and customer behaviour, plus many other factors. All this culminates into an SEO strategy that will gain the attention of Google (for all the right keywords), a top search engine ranking and, most importantly, click-throughs to the client’s website. Next, once client’s land on the website it is then paramount that there are calls-to-action prompting the client to contact / buy / engage.
I’m pleased to say that JG Bathrooms is now ranking #1 on Google for an extensive range of important keywords in multiple geographic regions. Scroll down for evidence of this.
Ongoing SEO to retain a top Google ranking
The clients now regularly add details of the new bathrooms and renovation projects they have completed. I then ensure these are optimised correctly to ensure they retain their top Google ranking and also increase their relevancy for a growing number and range of keywords. We make a good team!
Local search marketing and a Google Map listing
Most of us no longer want to be restricted to our desktop computers when we need to undertake menial daily tasks, instead wanting to access the internet from anywhere and at any time.
Whether it’s making a dentist appointment, finding a local restaurant or tradesperson, or finding someone to fix your computer quickly, we want to do it wherever we are and when the need arises. The penetration of mobile phones, voice-activated search, smart watches and smart speakers (Amazon Alexa, Google Home, etc), offer us greater convenience. And that’s why it’s more important than ever that your business is listed in all the right places – particularly if you’re a local business trying to attract local customers.
Local search marketing formed an integral part of my SEO strategy as many of their customers will live and work in their local area.
Do you need an SEO agency?
If you need assistance with the search engine optimisation of your website or would like help managing your ongoing SEO strategy, please contact me, Rebecca Mitchell, direct on 0418 118 401 or email email@example.com.
- WordPress website design has great flexibility. Starting with a base template, my coding expertise means I can transform even the most basic template into something functional, stylish and practical. I don’t have any design restrictions and can create a website layout to suit the client’s specific requirements;
- WordPress is responsive (mobile-friendly) so looks great on all devices including desktop computers (Mac & PC), laptops, tablets and smart-phones;
- WordPress has a built-in content management functionality. This means the client can very easily add, edit and manage her website content from an easy-to-use Dashboard. The Dashboard is also mobile-friendly so updates can be made quickly from any device, anywhere;
- WordPress powers 30% of the computers globally. Like any product with such enormous global penetration, this means there is a huge variety of affordable (many free) plugins available. Plugins on a website are like apps on a mobile phone – they add certain user functionality. Plugin examples include appointment calendars, online shopping cart, social media feeds and much, much more;
- As one of the largest website programs in the world, there is a huge WordPress online support community and millions of articles answering every conceivable question or offering solutions to any WordPress problem; and
- Google loves WordPress! As an SEO expert, this makes my role when optimising a website to achieve a top Google ranking more efficient than other website creation tools such as Joomla, WIX or SquareSpace.
About the client
JG Bathroom Renovations have 20+ years bathroom renovation and tiling experience in both the residential and commercial sector. Their reputation has been built on the foundations of delivering quality work on time and on budget. They work closely with clients to help them select tiles and PC items to suit their bathrooms and interior design style. With innovative design software this helps their clients envisage exactly how their bathroom will look in realistic 3D rendered images.
JG Bathroom Renovations provide all services required to ensure a seamless start to finish bathroom renovation including plumbing, electrical, rendering, waterproofing, tiling and painting work. This saves their clients the added expense and stress of managing multiple trades. Additionally, they happily work with architects, builders, interior designers, project managers and local authority personnel.