NEW MOBILE FRIENDLY WORDPRESS WEBSITE FOR NORTHERN BEACHES TRADE BUSINESS.
JG Bathroom Renovations Northern Beaches were recommended to me by another of my trade clients. They already had a website but it had been developed many years ago and looked old and outdated. The original website was not mobile friendly and hadn’t been updated for many years. The client had lost touch with the original website developer and, because the website didn’t have content management functionality, they weren’t able to make updates or changes. All the content and photos were out of date. Unfortunately it hadn’t been optimised at all for search engine ranking so wasn’t attracting any business or customer enquiries.
This project didn’t just include new website design but also extensive search engine optimisation and keyword research with the goal of attracting customer enquiries and expanding into new areas. To this end, I undertook the following:
- Creating a stylish and contemporary website design that represented their business and appealed to the customers they want to attract
- WordPress website development with built-in content management functionality so the client can make changes themselves
- Extensive keyword research and comprehensive SEO strategy
- Portfolio and photo gallery so the client can showcase their bathroom renovation projects
Additionally, the client was being charged too much by their current website hosting provider so I switched them over to a more cost effective package that suited their requirements. This hosting package included a free SSL certificate which adds browsing security to their website and is soon to become a Google prerequisite.
- WordPress website design has great flexibility. Starting with a base template, my coding expertise means I can transform even the most basic template into something functional, stylish and practical. I don’t have any design restrictions and can create a website layout to suit the client’s specific requirements;
- WordPress is responsive (mobile-friendly) so looks great on all devices including desktop computers (Mac & PC), laptops, tablets and smart-phones;
- WordPress has built-in content management functionality. This means the client can very easily add, edit and manage her website content from an easy-to-use Dashboard. The Dashboard is also mobile-friendly so updates can be made quickly from any device, anywhere;
- WordPress powers 30% of the computers globally. Like any product with such enormous global penetration, this means there is a huge variety of affordable (many free) plugins available. Plugins on a website are like apps on a mobile phone – they add certain user functionality. Plugin examples include appointment calendars, online shopping cart, social media feeds and much, much more;
- As one of the largest website programs in the world, there is a huge WordPress online support community and millions of articles answering every conceivable question or offering solutions to any WordPress problem; and
- Google loves WordPress! As an SEO expert, this makes my role when optimising a website to achieve a top Google ranking more efficient than other website creation tools such as Joomla, WIX or SquareSpace.
About the client
JG Bathroom Renovations have 20+ years bathroom renovation and tiling experience in both the residential and commercial sector. Their reputation has been built on the foundations of delivering quality work on time and on budget. They work closely with clients to help them select tiles and PC items to suit their bathrooms and interior design style. With innovative design software this helps their clients envisage exactly how their bathroom will look in realistic 3D rendered images.
JG Bathroom Renovations provide all services required to ensure a seamless start to finish bathroom renovation including plumbing, electrical, rendering, waterproofing, tiling and painting work. This saves their clients the added expense and stress of managing multiple trades. Additionally they happily work with architects, builders, interior designers, project managers and local authority personnel.
Trade Business Web Design Northern Beaches
I have been providing specialist website development, SEO and internet marketing services for businesses of all shapes and sizes (including Sydney hotels and pubs) since 1996. One of my most distinguishing points of difference over other website development companies is the advice, knowledge and expertise I provide my clients at no additional cost. I don’t see my role as simply your website developer or graphic designer. I work in conjunction with you to determine who your clients are, where they can be found and how we can ensure your marketing message speaks directly to potential customers. I want your business to get noticed and your level of enquiries to increase exponentially. My affordable all-inclusive packages include website development, SEO (Google ranking), keyword research, domain name registration, website hosting and unlimited email addresses.