Need an effective, yet affordable, website and digital marketing assistance for your caravan park, resort or holiday accommodation?
For 25+ years, I have been working with caravan parks and holiday accommodation providers, helping them increase their exposure online through affordable web design, organic search engine optimisation and effective digital marketing.
The essentials of an effective holiday accommodation and/or caravan park website.
While a website is essential for any tourism or holiday accommodation provider, not all websites actually work or offer value for money to the business owner.
Number one, your website should be found on the search engines by potential guests searching Google for all the relevant keywords and search terms relating to your clientele and location.
Secondly, when potential guests arrive at your website, it must be appealing. It should compel them to book a stay or, at the very least, make an enquiry.
And finally, your website should be a helpful tool that streamlines everyday processes such as taking online bookings, answering frequently asked questions and providing handy forms for download and completion.
Any online marketing, including social media and email marketing, must be positioned correctly so it is ‘seen’ by your target market. Once seen, it should then inspire them to interact with you with the goal of booking a stay.
Features and functionality to consider on your holiday accommodation or caravan park website.
- A beautiful website that will appeal directly to the guests you want to attract.
- Well-written content that inspires and encourages guests to visit.
- Great photos of the accommodation and facilities.
- Professional search engine optimisation to ensure your website ranks on Google.
- A fast-loading website with an intuitive navigation structure that looks great on all devices.
- Clear contact information and enquiry information featured on every page so guests can easily communicate with you, should they need to.
- An intuitive, easy-to-use online booking system so guests can book online at any time of the day or night, from anywhere in the world.
- An FAQ page that answers common questions. This can significantly free up reception staff.
- Location information, Google map integration and directions.
- Information about things to do, events and features of the local area. Proximity to these from your park or accommodation (i.e. 1-minute stroll, 20-minute drive).
- Ability to capture people’s details so they can be added to a database for e-marketing. This information can even be integrated with a CRM system such as MailChimp or Constant Contact making the sign-up process seamless.
- Social media links and feeds.
- Park map (caravan parks and resorts).
- Website content management functionality so staff can manage the website in-house.
Holiday accommodation and caravan park web design and digital marketing assistance – how I can help.
The services I offer the tourism industry include:
- New website development (WordPress specialist).
- Existing website redesigns and upgrades.
- Organic search engine optimisation (SEO) for Google ranking.
- Logo design and branding.
- Website copywriting.
- Graphic design of all marketing material (maps, brochures, business cards, etc).
- Online booking portal setup and integration.
- CRM setup and integration – Constant Contact and MailChimp specialist.
- Email marketing.
- Social media setup and management.
- WordPress training so staff can manage the website in-house.
- Domain name registration.
- Website hosting.
If you have any questions about how I can help to enhance the exposure of your caravan park or tourism business, please contact me directly for an obligation-free chat about your requirements and budget.
One of my most distinguishing points of difference from other website development and digital marketing companies is the advice, knowledge and expertise I provide my clients at no additional cost. I am not just a website developer, graphic designer or digital marketer. I work in conjunction with you to determine who your clients are, where they can be found and how we can ensure your marketing message speaks directly to potential customers.
Most importantly, I want your business to get noticed and your goals reached.