Sydney WooCommerce shopping cart website design, support and training.
WordPress powers approximately one third of all websites globally. WooCommerce is a powerful, highly customisable plugin that adds shopping cart (e-commerce) functionality quickly and cost-effectively to any WordPress website.
According to WooCommerce, as of January 2018, the plugin powers over 28% of all online stores globally making it the most popular eCommerce platform on the internet. I have been developing WordPress websites with WooCommerce integration for 10+ years and love its flexibility, ease of use and extensions that allow store owners to effectively upsell to customers.
- Mobile friendly and looks great on all computers, tablets and smartphones.
- Store owners can easily add, update and delete products from any device via a user-friendly dashboard.
- Sell products, subscriptions and virtual products.
- Choose whether you want your customers to register before being able to purchase your products, or via simple checkout.
- Choose from range of shipping methods including free shipping, pickup, Australia Post and local delivery.
- Courier rates can easily be imported or define specific rates for different products, like extra charges for heavy products.
- Comprehensive tax settings with tax classes and local tax rates.
- Huge range of payment gateways are supported including Paypal, credit card, Australian bank account payments, e-Way, direct bank deposit, cheque and payment upon pickup.
- Keep track of sales through detailed reports anywhere, anytime. View sales, refunds and coupons over time. See your top products and categories.
- Particulars of all orders are emailed to you immediately. A copy of the order is also sent to the customer immediately.
- Customers can post product reviews and star ratings.
- Add sale prices and take advantage of coupon discount codes.
- Customers can sort products by popularity, newness, rating, price or other attributes.
- Track and manage stock levels. Hold stock after an order is cancelled, get notifications for low and out-of-stock items, hide out-of-stock items and more.
- One-click refunds can be applied from the Admin Dashboard.
- Search feature so customers can search for particular products by keyword.
- Add customer notes, edit stock manually, mark items you shipped, and manage the fulfillment process.
- Product details can be imported from an Excel file.
An advantage of the WooCommerce online shopping cart plugin for WordPress are the huge array of extensions that can easily be incorporated. Extensions can be added to upsell to customers, reducing shopping cart abandonment, create product bundles and so much more. Premium extensions can also be incorporated to extend your website beyond a shopping cart so you can take bookings, memberships and recurring subscriptions. Your WooCommerce store can even integrate with Amazon, Facebook, Instagram, Google and eBay. The potential is quite simply endless!
If you need help setting up or using your WordPress website with WooCommerce integration, contact me for assistance. I can assist with the following:
- New WordPress website development with WooCommerce installation
- WooCommerce website setup and integration onto any WordPress website
- WooCommerce website upgrades
- WooCommerce extension installation and setup
- Switching from Shopify, BigCommerce, WIX, etc to WooCommerce and WordPress
- WordPress and WooCommerce training
For all your WordPress and WooCommerce requirements contact Rebecca Mitchell direct. Rebecca is a Sydney website design specialising in WordPress and WooCommerce. Located on Sydney’s Northern Beaches, Rebecca has clients on the North Shore, Sydney and around Australia.