New WordPress website design for Batemans Bay resort.
Hampshire Tourist Parks own and operate tourist parks and resorts throughout Australia. During 2020, Batemans Bay Marina Resort (formerly Coachhouse Marina Resort) was added to their portfolio. For the past 10+ years, I have developed all the websites for the Hampshire Group, including this lovely waterfront resort on the NSW South Coast.
Batemans Bay Website Design & Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
My role in the design and development of this website included:
- Design a new logo for the resort (see below). With the new logo design, it was important not to stray too far from the original logo used by the former Coachhouse Marina Resort to maintain familiarity with visitors to the resort. To this end, I used the same colours but created a simpler, more contemporary logo that was consistent with the other tourist parks under the Hampshire banner.
- Develop a new WordPress website that is consistent with the overall Hampshire Tourist Park brand yet unique to this resort and the clientele they attract.
- Undertake extensive keyword research for search engine optimisation (SEO) to achieve a top ranking on Google for keywords used by potential guests.
- Curate content aimed at improving the website’s keyword relevancy to secure a page one Google ranking while also providing useful and helpful information for visitors to the website.
- Add strong calls-to-action throughout the website encouraging visitors to make enquiries with the tourist park.
- Set up a contact management system (CMS) so the tourist park managers can quickly and cost-effectively communicate via email with past guests and potential guests. Integrate automated online subscription forms with the CMS system – see Constant Contact / MailChimp.
- Interlink each website to improve cross-promotion and ensure more frequent search engine crawling.
- Link to online booking portals. Link to social media accounts.
- Provide website and email hosting.
- Assist with domain name setup and redirection, where necessary.
- Provide WordPress training to the resort manager (via telephone and email) so they can manage and update their new website with confidence.
Located on the NSW South Coast, Batemans Bay Marina Resort are a beautiful resort-style property overlooking the ocean and a tidal lagoon.
The resort has 89 self-contained villas, many featuring a waterfront location and boasting spectacular ocean views. Corrigan’s swimming beach is just a few minutes stroll away. Boat enthusiasts and fisherman benefit from direct access to the boat ramp through the rear of the resort.
The Catalina championship 27-hole golf course and 7-day a week bistro is conveniently located directly across the road. The town centre of Batemans Bay is only a 15-minute harbour side walk away or just a two minute drive.
Does your tourist business need a website that ranks on Google?
If you have any questions or would like a quote to develop a website for your tourist business, contact me directly for more information.
I have been providing professional website design, SEO, online marketing and graphic design services to Sydney businesses since 1996. One of my most distinguishing points of difference over other website designers is the advice, knowledge and expertise she provides her clients at no additional cost – I don’t just design your website and send you on your way. My goal is to ensure your business achieves success online, every day, and is noticed by your potential clients and customers.
I provide expert SEO services to ensure your website(s) rank top of Google. If required, I can also manage your website, social media and online marketing on your behalf. Her search engine marketing (SEM) and internet marketing services guarantee your business stays abreast of Google’s strict algorithm requirements and is being seen by potential customers every single day.