Bega website design + digital marketing services.
Website developer Rebecca Mitchell specialises in providing affordable web design + SEO services (Google rankings) for businesses in Bega and the Sapphire Coast. Rebecca has worked with hundreds of businesses and charities spanning just about every conceivable industry. With 20+ years experience in web design and all aspects of online and offline marketing, she provides cost-effective solutions for small businesses across all industries.
CLIENT CASE STUDY 1
This large caravan park, located on the NSW South Coast (Sapphire Coast), is part of the Hampshire Tourist Park Group, of whom I have been working with since 2003. Visitors can enjoy peaceful camping in a serene setting with extra-large powered and unpowered campsites sites. The park is only a few minutes from Pambula and Merimbula, 20 minutes to Bega to the north and Eden to the south.
Work completed on this project
- Design a new logo that is unique to this property yet consistent with the Hampshire Tourist Park brand.
- Develop a new WordPress website that is consistent with the overall Hampshire Tourist Park brand yet unique to each property, their location and the clientele they attract.
- Undertake extensive keyword research for search engine optimisation (SEO) to achieve a top ranking on Google for keywords used by potential guests searching within the region and the type of accommodation on offer.
- Curate content aimed at improving the website’s keyword relevancy to secure a page one Google ranking while also providing useful and helpful information for visitors to each website.
- Add strong calls-to-action throughout the website encouraging visitors to make enquiries with each tourist park.
- Set up a contact management system (CMS) so the tourist park managers can quickly and cost-effectively communicate via email with past guests and potential guests. Integrate automated online subscription forms with the CMS system – see Constant Contact / MailChimp.
- Interlink each website to improve cross-promotion and ensure more frequent search engine crawling.
- Link to online booking portals. Link to social media accounts.
- Provide website and email hosting.
- Assist with domain name setup and redirection, where necessary.
- Provide WordPress training to the park management staff so they can manage and update their new website with confidence.
Visit the Merimbula Lake Holiday Park website »
CLIENT CASE STUDY 2
I have been working with Cheapa Hot Water since 2001 developing a range of websites for them targeting regions throughout Sydney, the Central Coast and Bega Valley where they have teams of expert hot water plumbers. Their hot water service technicians can repair, replace and install solar, electric and gas hot water heaters for a range of major brands.
Work completed on this project
- New web development: Set up and design new mobile-friendly WordPress website consistent with the Cheapa Hot Water brand. Install and set up plugins needed for functionality, security, etc.
- SEO copywriting : Research and write content for the client optimised for relevant keywords and containing strong calls to action.
- Google My Business : Set up and verify Google Maps listing (Google Local listing).
- SEO: Undertake extensive keyword research and optimise all content for search engine ranking.
- Website speed optimisation: Optimise the website for fast download and load times.
- SSL certificate: Install SSL certificate and secure the website.
- Domain name registration: Register required domain names on behalf of the client. Point to the new web server.
- Website hosting: Set up website hosting and point domain names to new web server.
- Email setup: Set up the necessary email addresses.
Visit the Cheapa Bega Valley Hot Water website »
GET IN TOUCH FOR ONLINE MARKETING ADVICE
For an obligation-free chat about the online marketing needs of your Bega business, don’t hesitate to contact me directly.
I believe one of my distinguishing points of difference over other website developers is the advice, knowledge and expertise that I provide clients at no additional cost. I work in conjunction with you to determine who your clients are, where they can be found and how I can ensure your marketing message speaks directly to potential customers.
I want your business to get noticed and your goals achieved.
I work on every project personally and do not outsource to cheap, overseas contractors and then charge you a premium. This is your assurance that all work is completed by someone who understands the local market, the unique needs of your business needs and those of your customers.
Working from a home office, I am able to keep her fees low whilst always providing my clients with expert advice and highly tailored services without a ‘big business’ price tag.
** NO LOCK-IN CONTRACTS. NO ON-GOING FEES. ALL WORK COMPLETED BY REBECCA. NOT OUTSOURCED TO CHEAP OVERSEAS CONTRACTORS. **
My services include:
- professional website design »
- existing web design upgrades »
- WordPress websites and blogs »
- search engine optimisation (SEO) – achieve a top Google ranking »
- social media marketing »
- e-marketing »
- internet marketing consultancy and training courses »
- convert WIX and SquareSpace websites to WordPress »
- website hosting, domain name registration and email hosting »
I am your ‘One Stop Shop’ when it comes to effective, professional and expert online marketing services. With RAM Marketing you have the confidence that your online and offline marketing needs will be met, all within your budget constraints. I spend time gaining an insight into your business, the products and services you sell and analysing your target markets to determine where your customers can be found. This is the key to successful internet marketing whether your customers are in Newport, the Northern Beaches, Sydney metropolitan area, across Australia or around the world.
“We were very pleased with Rebecca from RAM Marketing. From start to finish she has been very helpful and professional! We would highly recommend her.” – Ben Scully, Scully Constructions.
How I can assist your Bega business
Need a new website? Does your current website need a refresh? Customers not finding you on Google?
Need a new website that speaks directly to your customers (whether they are located in Bega or further afield), is optimised for search engine ranking (Google) and fits within your budget?
With 20+ years website development experience, I can assist with all aspects of web design to ensure your products and services are found by customers online.
I offer an all-inclusive website design service with organic search engine optimisation (SEO) for Google ranking. Training, hosting, unlimited emails and domain name registration available, if required. No ongoing fees. No lock-in contracts. All work is carried out by me and not outsourced to cheap, overseas contractors.
“My name is Pavlos Kaleyias, owner operator of Pavlos Airport Transfers in Murwillumbah, NSW. I needed a good website and I found by word of mouth Rebecca from RAM Marketing Web Design. Rebecca I say a big thank you for the wonderful design you made for my business. On the first week I had more than 80% more clicks than before. A very professional and well design. Rebecca answer all my enquiries in a very simple way. My business, my email & my phone – they haven’t stop . Great work Rebecca.” – Pavlos Airport Transfers.
Does your current website need a facelift? Does it not represent how your Bega business has evolved?
Don’t waste money on a new website when your existing website may be suitable for a redesign or spruce up. I can upgrade your existing website to a more contemporary design so it’s mobile-friendly and to ensure it’s optimised to attract a top Google ranking. I can convert WIX, Weebly, Shopify and Squarespace websites to a more user-friendly platform optimised with SEO included.
I am a WordPress specialist and provide clients with training so they can manage their new website inhouse with confidence and ease.
“Working with Rebecca from RAM marketing was a positive and easy experience. We were in much need of an upgrade and a full re-design to our website – something modern and easy to navigate. Rebecca come up with an amazing new website for us and we couldn’t be happier. Thank you Rebecca for all of your hard work and expertise in creating this for us.” – Prembuild Group.
Is your website limping along on page 4 of Google? Are you missing out on new business because your competitors rank ahead of you on Google?
Chances are your website hasn’t been optimised correctly for SEO (or perhaps not at all). I can help achieve a page one organic Google ranking for your Bega business and ensure you stay there!
- SEO Bega »
“When I was looking for a website designer and to improve my local SEO I called numerous SEO companies that all tried to lock me into costly monthly contracts at a set price per a month also when I asked for a quotation after many calls they still didn’t deliver. I was very fortunate that I found Rebecca from RAM Marketing. She looked at my existing website and told me exactly what I needed to do and helped explain everything I needed to know. She also didn’t try to lock me into any ongoing plan and informed to me there was no real need to do it this way. Six months later my business is booming. I am getting loads of inquiry from my website and I am listing in the top 3 of nearly all my keywords. I have almost double my workload from last year already and load of compliments about my professional looking website from my customers. I found Rebecca to be extremely honest, reliable and very professional and recommend her services to to anyone.” – David Wright, Clean and Green Pest Management.
Don’t have the time, knowledge or resources to manage your online marketing and social media accounts inhouse?
My digital marketing services are tailored specifically for your business and contain only the services you need. You can allocate a monthly budget for your online marketing campaigns or I can devise a program that fits your desired outcomes.
As your digital marketing consultant, I will devise a carefully orchestrated online marketing campaign aimed at achieving your goals and outcomes, targeting new markets and ensuring your brand is seen by potential customers whether they’re located locally in Bega or anywhere in the world.
“We have been working with Rebecca from RAM Marketing since November 2017. Right from the start I felt there was a deep understanding of our business and the direction we wanted to pursue. Rebecca created a new website for us that has recently gone live, along with implementing a host of marketing strategies to drive business to our site. I would highly recommend RAM Marketing, Rebecca is professional, knowledgeable and clearly a very good operator in her field.” – Steve Willcox, Superior Engineering Solutions.
Everything you need to ensure your brand looks great.
I can assist with all your graphic design requirements including advertising & marketing material, business stationery, logo design, presentations and complete brand development.
If required, I can manage all steps of your project from design to print to distribution.
“Rebecca, thank you for your brilliant designs for our Driver Reviver Site display banners and signs, I have been receiving positive comments from around the country. Continuing the same design theme for our digital suite has given us the bright, happy, and confident image we were looking for. I recommend you to anyone wanting website or graphic design projects to enhance their image.” – Allan McCormac OAM, National Director, Driver Australia Ltd.
GET IN TOUCH FOR ADVICE
For an obligation-free chat about your businesses’ needs, don’t hesitate to contact me directly.